:$ im 19 yrs weighting only 48 kgs n my height is 5'4" i want 2 increase my height atleast 4" plzzzzzz help me out

Well , I deal with this situation as well. I am 5"4, ive been playing pro tennis for almost all my life and now Im 19. I am still the same height and Im getting so sick of it. But im hapy about one thing, my g/ fis 5"6 and gorgeous. So so far that has never been one of my problems. You must be confident and feel bigger and as long as u feel that way, youll feel different at times. and to make you feel better. we;re all the same height in bed man. so dont worry. I dont have a 10 inch penis either just 5, so it sbeen ok.

Sleep is essential to everyone; our bodies grow, repair cells and relax while we sleep. Of course if you do not allow enough sleep or if you have poor sleep posture you can be inhibiting your growth without ever realizing it. How you sleep is as important as how much you sleep. Learning to do it right is a secret of how to increase height naturally.

iam ten years old my wieght is 26 kg my height is 3 foot 7 inch I WANT INCREASE MY HEIGHT