hi i am jack and i am new here i just joined the community and i am so worried about my height as i am 25 and height is 5.2 that is so awkward for me sometimes :( do you guys have tips ? or it can so or not?

1. You should definitely try wearing shoes with high soles and maybe wear height slips underneath your foot. You can buy them online. You will look a few inches taller.
  2. Try to add lean muscles.
  3. Wear tight clothes. What I mean is don't wear baggy clothes. 
  4. Be confident. 
  5. You don't need anything else. 

Hi, I am sharing some natural tips for you. I hope this will help you to increase your height.

1) Drink Milk - Milk is very high in protein. It's an important mineral for bone growth.

2) Do Yoga - Yoga provides the release of growth hormones in a body.

3) Stretching exercises.

4) Play games like tennis and basketball.

C'mon That's not a short height. 

Apprentice

You are a teenage then you can increase your height by doing exercises like chip up , jumping and ruing and stretching your muscles daily....

Health Guru
Exercises will not increase height in a teenager no matter what sort they do, it will only increase body muscle!