I am not sure whether my height will increase or not, currently my height is 5'10 and my age is 20. My friend told me that a person can grow height up to the age of 18 and not after that, is it true? please suggest... 8-|

I think your done ;-) Why do you have to be so tall, have a fixation on height? I thought short people only had that problem!

Im also worried...im 17...and im 6 ft....If im not mistaken...would i grow anymore...i would love to add a couple of inches more...If so, wat should i do...any special exercise or food intake ??

Please any one reply whether height can be increased or not after particular age limit...? is there any exercise to increase the height.

I heard that its difficult increase height after particular age. But with help of exercise one may increase but that is also not for all. That depends from person to person.

Yes, there are things you may come across to help with height, but you guys don't need more height and its only recommended for those who have growth problems, so not telling. :-P

Exercise is very important reguardless, your young and need to take care of yourself with plunty of balanced out diet and exercise.

Make sure you get enough carbs in and you'll be fine.

well,honestly ur brother is wrong but thats not a very good news bcoz it increases up till age of 20 but theres a good news for worlds male's avg. height is 5''10'

Well as much as I wanted to say but I’m not really sure if what I read from one article will work. According to this, increasing height after reaching 18 is still possible and this is due to some factors. First is, mind power wherein it was told that our body responds in our thought. Secondly, right choice of food to eat (definitely not junk foods). Lastly, exercise for our body was built to work hard; the more we do a lot of hard work out, the more our body developed. And by the way discipline and proper sleeping habit is a miscellaneous too.