hi
i am 17 years old girl and my problem is my height and my height is only 5feet..... :'( ..........i feel very shamefull to sit with my friends ...... :'( .........coz tey are all very tall when compared to me................i want to increase my height without medication................so plzzz suggest me some deit or something to increase height..............m very thankfull to u........m waiting for ur answer....plzzzzzzzzzzz......thankyou........... :-(

Sorry soha, it is what is is. Other than growth hormones which i think may be to late anyway. You are 17 and you may have another year before you stop growing. Embrace what you are, you are healthy, you have two working arms and two legs and you can think and be rational. And your a girl, being a short girl is no big deal today. Girls are cute when they are short, my 28 year old daughter is 5ft 1in. and she is adorable. Maintain a bubbly personality and a kind and generous heart and you will be a giant to all. ;-)

Food is fuel for the body, but knowing what fuels your body needs for what particular jobs you set for it, that part is critical. You don't give your body what it needs to perform the job you want it to do (build muscles, or grow taller, or slim down) then it can't perform its function or at least not well. One of the keys concepts in how to increase height naturally is the right fuel for the job at hand - getting taller.

At the age of 17 it would be difficult to increase the height because it is now late for joints. but it is my personal experience that stretching exercises may help to increase little bit.

Very useful tips. Height can be increased safely and naturally with the help of natural ways. It is very safe and effective.

Health Guru
Everything to do with your bodies development is programmed into your DNA at conception so it doesn't matter what you eat drink or do you won't get any taller than you are once puberty has ended and you have stopped growing, even when you are growing you will not get any bigger than what is programmed into your DNA!