Iam a boy. I'm from pakistan , iam turning in to 17 in april2013 iam still 5foot 2 inches my morher is 4 foot 11 inches and my younger sister has same height like me iam so worried my friends are growing up mostly of my friends and class mates are 5 foot 6 iinches or some are 6 foot also I look so short with them like midget even though my girl friends and my cousins are aslo taller then me I just want to grow 4 inches more like 5foot 6inches please anyybody help me iamm hell confused of my height my father was tall he was about 5foot 8 inches please tell me ASAP!

Boys are naturally slower growing than girls during puberty, perhaps you will have a sudden growthspurt at around the time you turn 17? If your mother is naturally 4 foot 11 then perhaps you take after her and your final height is 5 foot 2, it doesn't matter about height mate! If you are really anxious book an appointment with your local doctor and he can tell you, what is happening, if your friends are true they won't laugh at you or anything because they have their minor faults too. Nobody's perfect and maybe your not the tallest amn in the world, but at least your not the smallest! 5 foot 2 isn't small anyway, your friends aren't that taller than you!

Hope I helped

~maze

Yea you are right but my father was about 5foot 9 and all of my cousin and relatives to on average height I just want to grow up 3inches more.. There is any exercises or some medicine or any other solution but not risky?