hello

I stopped to grow in height when i was about 15-16 years old . Now i am 19 and 5'6''... Do i have any chance to grow taller? My father is 5'10'' my mom in 5'7'' and my little bro is 5'10''... as you see i am the shortest in the family. I am from Europe.

Thank You

P.S. Excuse me i accidently opened topic in "Introduction" Section. I want to ask moderator to Delete my topic in "Introduction" Section.

Hey man sometimes it's just genetics.. we aren't all blessed like Lebron James or Kevin Garnett. I've got the same problem too. I have relatives on both sides of the family who are tall but I haven't been so fortunate. My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'4.. the shortest in the families. my brother got genetics from the other parts of the family, cause he's about 6 feet tall and he's 14. I'm 16 and im standing at about 5'5. You may hit a spurt later in life (that's what im banking on) but otherwise embrace it man enjoy who you are :-)

Dear Short Boys,

The average guy does stop growing till 21. so there is hope for u short boys anyway some girls like short boys ;-)

There are many height increase supplement you can take along exercise this will help u to get 2-6 inches more. The height increase supplement is growth flex pro system.

Don't use any of pills or anything like that.

How are your other signs of puberty? Hair, down there, do you look for your age, etc..

You could hit a growth spurt and gain 1-3 inches in max. 1 year.

no girl likes short guys, they just happen to be a second option