I am 13 years old. I am 5 foot 6 inches and I am DESPERATE to know what my ideal weight should be. Also, what is the average height for a girl my age? Thanks

:( im 13 years old im 4 foot 12inches and I really need to know how
to gain weight cause I weigh 80 pounds and I eat alot just one problem
i never gain any weigh i been like this for like a year and im not growing at all iv'e been like this like a year too
in 6th grade i weigh 68 pounds i need some one to help me to gain a little weight cause i cant stand being so skinny people make fun of me in school and i fell really bad.

The average weight for a 13 year old male is 7 stone to 10 stone, really depending on how tall you are.
Im 13, and Im 9 stone, but Im an athlete, and built.

But mostly, it depends on the person, then comes in size and muscle.

Guest wrote:

im 13 and weight 6.2 or 81lbs im 5 ft 6 and im need to loose at least half a stone so i will be skinny. i have humongous legs :cry:

the average height for a 13 year old is about 5"2 so the average weight would be 7 stone 10. I'm not quite sure what the average weight for 5"6 but i'm that height and i'm 8 stone 3. However if i was thinking about the weight of my school friends similar height to me they're all from 8 stone - 10.

Hi, well I am 5ft 6 but I only weigh 7st 3 is this right or not, I am desparate to know!

Hey, I read this post... no you weigh to little! Take this chance to be able to eat more for a while!!!! Stop when you get to like... 8 stone 3, i really would if i were you put on at least a stone. You will look much better, but once you get there, maintain that weight, and don't get to carried away - hope this helps! xx

Guest wrote:

WAIT YOU FEEL BAD IM 13 5 foot 7 inches and i way 130 pounds and im buffed up and muscular ppl dont make fun of me i would actually kind of love being REALLY skinny you can fit through like everything easily

Im 13 and i weigh 141 lbs...im 5"2'. Am i normal weight. :roll: :roll: :roll: Quote:

Nobody knows a right weight for kids and teens bc we are still growing zoo don't worry about it just live life and eat healthy ! anonymous wrote:

Hunny , we aren't all made the same zoo be happy in your body!!!!anonymous wrote:

Guest wrote:

WOW!!!! There are so many girls and boys who think they have weight problems!! I am a 13 year old girl, I wear a size 12-14 D bra (32D) I am 160cm tall (5'24 Ft) and I weigh 64kgs. (141lb) I do loads of sports like netball, cheerleading, basketball, soccer and LOADS more. I am also a model for film and magazines and I have won several beauty pageants.

I have some stomach flab, but I suck in so I don't look as big. I wear bikinis, short tops, short skirts, short shorts, short dresses and I have bigish thighs.

I think I'm fat and the BMI (Body Mass Index) says that I am 25.8 which is just over weight. But all of my friends don't know how much I really weigh. They all think I'm really skinny and we take turns guessing each others weight and they all guessed 45-55kgs. (99-121lbs) But I'm not actually that small!!

So if you want to lose weight don't stop eating, because that actually makes you gain weight and then over time you start to lose weigh because your body is eating away at your organs because there is no solids in your body for it to break down.

And if you want to gain weight don't eat loads of food, because you will become unhealthy. Don't try and lose or gain weight at ALL!!!!

Our bodies are still in the process of growing, we are going through puberty and getting our periods and growing breasts, which also makes us gain weight. So, the best way to become fitter is to eat healthy and in moderation and exercise, get involved with lots of sports instead of watching TV or playing on the computer. Let your body do it's thing, and when you are old enough (probably 16-18 years old) and you still think your over weight or fat then start going on diets and stuff, because there is no use in trying to lose weight now!!

And there is no ideal weight you are supposed to be, everybody is different and we are all growing at different times. Love who you are and don't try to change it, this is who you are supposed to be!!

Thanks for reading, I hoped this helped!! :-D

Yo! When you're 13 you should be eating as much as possible so you can grow :) you're gonna stay short if you don't eat enough!! <3 
I'm 13 , 5' 1'' and last I checked I was 95 lbs. I DO have tummy flab, but everyone thinks I'm anorexic... I'm not. people should see me stuffing my face.. haha x) 
Don't worry about weight, only jerks judge and say "oh they're fat (etc)" yeah. Don't feel guilty when you eat! 
<3 , meeeee xD

Im 13 and im 6ft.1in. and 259 lbs., so im on the big side

I am thirteen 13