Hey, i am a 17 yr old normal guy (not suffering from any disease) and i weigh around 70 kgs. Also my height is somewhere around 5'8". Pls help me to reduce my weight and increase my height!!! Anticipating a prompt reply.

Thanxx

I am not sure if you actually need to lose any weight. Your Body Mass Index is 23.4 and you belong in the normal weight range which is from 18.5 - 24.9.

Keep in mind that you will be growing until 25 years of age. There's nothing really you can do about about your height, you can't make your self taller by doing something.

As for your weight, if you really want to lose couple of pounds then i would suggest some kind of sport. Do you have any hobbies or play any sports? You are in just about the right age to engage in sports. Is there any sport you really like or already play?

I should suggest you to do not loose your weight it is good as your height...

Hii , you just do exercise daily. no need to loose your weight. And be healthy. 

Thanxx UserK, Shagydeep and Chirag12 for ur replies!!! To be precise, my height is 5'7" and i weigh 80 kgs. I look quite fat. Now pls tell me how to reduce weight and increase height. Is there any chance that my height can be increased by three inches????