imma guy and my girl friend is gone for 7 months....i'm tired of useing my hand. can any one PLEASE give me any ideas for homemade sex toys.

Well,

Have you tried to find another girlfriend? She is gone and she is not coming back for seven months and you are willing to wait for her.  I must say that you are great boyfriend than and I hope that she deserves you.

If you are tired of using your hand it is too bad that almost nothing homemade can help you. But I have one suggestion for you. This is something me and my friends often do when it is dry season and my best friend is always saying that with this you don’t need woman.

We are masturbating but with a little help of lubricant. When you apply this the feeling is way better. Try it and maybe you will love your hand again.

I am 13 and I discovered this when I was 11. Watch porn.com on your iPod for 10 minuets. Then get some shaving gel and cup your hands around your p?ni$ and go back and forth really fast.

Take a banana peel buy not all the way take out the actual banana and use the peel