hi. i am 13, and i masterbate a little. i want to know wat i can use to make it better, but my mom can't find out. if i use the shower, she could hear the water running, and she would also hear a vibrater. wat can i use?

yea i have da same problem!! help x

a cucumber, your fingers, a broom, a bottle of water, a flagpole (lol)

CountGrisnak wrote:

a flagpole (lol)

LOL indeed.

A few of my female friends tell me they like to use brush handles, assorted fruits and vegetables, etc. Pretty much anything that has a shape and size similar to a penis.

...now I feel like a pedofile. LOL.

i have the same problem! anyway, when i play with myself, i usually turn up the radio a little, lock my room, watch porn on the net and use my round brush handle or a round glass bottle. sometimes i use a massager too.

and i find that the best time to do it is at night, like when my parents are sleeping :-P

good luck!

use baby oil and a brush handle or just your fingers. do it at night just before you go to sleep or when u take a shower. I'm 26 and married. ask me anything else?

well i have that problem to with trying not to let my parents hear me, well i use a electric toothbrush, it is abouslty wonderful it gives you organisims in mintues, but you get like 10 blankets and some pilliows and put on top of you and do it underneath thats what i do, also just lock your door or something, and while in the shower, just do it normally and say im going to go take a shower and just do it in there as long as the door is locked and turn up the radio. anything esle ASK im 15 female =] aol - uhh itz kattt xo

Heyy i am 13 to and when i masterbate my mom snd dad do not know and i watch and do all the same things as you but when i masterbate i use a stick [ from a hair pick] and clean it first , also i might use a pen but talk the ink out and wash it likke prent u are going to the bathroom and wash the pen or stick. :-D

heyy omg i am th same age and i need hel pn masturbating too. i tries using a pen but it doesn;t really get me turned on=[[ helpp

I suggest a vibrating egg (tech a "silver bullet"). U could order one online or have an adult friend purchase it for you at an adult store. They typically use two AA batteries and are adjustable to your to your pleasure level. They are relatively cheap also usually $10-$15

other possibilities....anything that can be made comfy in that area which vibrates...Good luck

I'm 14 and want to masterbate but i don't have anyone that can get me a vibrater. I need help. Does anyone i know something i can watch to turn me on?

get mardi gras beads and you can us them as great stimulating anal beads.
also the shower head is a good one, or bathtub faucet, but if your parents are home be careful cuz those produce some pretty intense orgasms, you man not be able to keep quiet.
electric toothbrush work wonders as well, but again with the intensity
hairbrush handles, fat markers, the fruits and veggies thing too.
just look around you and open your eyes
there's endless possibilities out there!

just watching online pornn and rubbing myself gives me orgasms but i dont find actually putting things inside my vagina pleasurable unless it is someone else doing it.. is this weird?

Its not exactly "weird", just a bit uncommon. I know a few girls who have told me the same thing. They enjoy sexual intercourse just fine, but don't find inserting inanimate objects inside them while masturbation as pleasureable.

you could use a hammer