Hey guys.

I need to ask you some things and information about cats and chewing toys for them :) My friend bough a kitty. She is adorable and she is just two months old. Now, she started to chew everything around the house.

I am going to visit them tomorrow. I asked my friend does she need anything, what should I buy to her and she told me that she needs some good chewing toys for her cat.

To be honest, I don’t have idea what to choose lol :)

Do you give your cat chew toys and which one?

Hey there darling.

Of course that I am giving my cats chewing toys because she would eat all my furniture and my shoes lol :)

The last toy that I bought to my cat was Petstages catnip chew ring. It costs around 5 dollars. It has ring shape and it keeps your cat teeth clean.

This products doesn’t look exactly like one in the picture but it is ok. It is funny, colorful and those colors are really interesting for cat.

I highly recommend you to buy this toy to your cat.

I believe that this is one of the best toy that I have ever tried.

Hey friends.

My cat Hope was chewing everything when she was younger. Now she is getting older and she is not chewing so many things at this moment :)

I was buying a lot of toys to her because they were boring to her after a while.

I just can’t remember which one was the best for her, but I do know that Catnip Chew Mice Toy was so interesting – for both of us lol. It is great toy for your feline friends. It is going to keep her attention all the day and it is designed to clean your cat’s teeth while she is playing around.

Hey guys.

So I went to the pet shop today and to be totally honest with you, I haven’t found any toy that seems good and interesting for me. I think that toys that are not interesting for me won’t be interesting to this cat as well. I tried to find products that you wrote, but none of them were not available in that pet shop. I was wondering how I can recognize the right toy, the toy that is good product.

What shape is the best for cats, what shape and color can be interesting for them?  

Thank you! 

Hello. It is very easy to understand which toy is best for your cat. You should always consult someone from the pet shop and you should always read the labels on the product. It is very important that toys are from natural materials. I believe that every cat, especially when she is a kitten needs to have chewing toy. You can try leaps and bounds faux leather mouse cat toy with rattle and catnip. It costs less than 2 dollars and it is very colorful. It can be very interesting for your cat.  It is important that they have a lot of colors.

Hey. I have the same problem but with my sister’s new puppy. She adopted a small puppy from the animal shelter. Since we live together I am being forced to keep up with this crazy little puppy that is chewing everything around the house - socks, phone chargers, slippers…

And unlike him, my cat has always been civilized. :) She never chewed anything in the house. I buy her some chew rings but they’re usually interesting for her only for a day or two. Then she forgets about them and just ignores them till I throw them away and buy new ones.

@Mia Hahhaha sounds familiar. My roommate has a dog and I really love him, but he seems to have some kind of radar that tells him how to recognize which things around the house are mine.  He literally chews only my things, never someone else’s. And everyone else is like ‘’don’t yell at him, he is just a dog’’.  -.-  

And about my cat, back home we buy her fish-shaped chew toys made of heavy twine. She loves those toys, my mother buys her those in a local pet shop. I tried buying her some fur toys too, but she didn’t like them that much.

Hey. I have three cats so I’ve tried so many chew toys.

My youngest cat loves her Kong toy. It is a very quality toy. It practically can not be damaged in any way which is great for me since I have all three of my cats playing with the same toys and if the toys are not made of a very quality material, they will not last for more than a week or two.

And I already spend a lot of money on cat food so I can't afford buying them chew toys that often.

Kong toys have shown to be very durable and practically indestructible.  

Hey everyone,

Well, older cats don't need chew toys and even if you got them any, they won't use them. It's only for kittens because these little guys will chew whatever they get in hand of.

Suggesting you a special type of a chew toy won't help you because you probably have different types of these toys in pet store in your town. What you can do is to take your cat with you to the pet store and maybe see what she likes. It won't be hard, offer her a few different chew toys and she will probably go for one. :)