becuse i try with my hands but i think it could feel more fun and better

the thing that makes the most difference is the lubricant you use. Some use vaseline, baby oil, diferent types of lotion,even crisco will work .Even if your not circumsized it help. But if you want to use an object be carefull! Try some thing soft, a piecs a fur, or maybe the inside of a glove,but don't leave it laying around. And keep paper towels handy before you start, don't want to leave signs on sheets or other things. The shower is always good,doing two jobs at once, and there is no clean-up . If you shoot hard, look around, you will be suprised how far it may go. Good luck.

i used my pillow to rub my penis but it came very sensitive so i just use my hand.

o ya and watch out were you aim it can go out for like a yard or two you will be very suprised

if you want to hump your pillow or something, try puting something between you and the pillow. First thing that comes to mind would be the plastic that comes over clothes from the drycleaner, it is very thin, and should move with you without irratation, even fold it a few times, and use a little lube. or wear silky boxers, its something you don't have to hide, every guy has underwear.The fabric will slide against the pillow and you will still feel the motion. And yes, You can easily shoot over your shoulder,feels good but clean it up..lol Seen guys who put a hole in a watermelon, or hollow out a cucumber, the advice they gave on WEEDS on hbo was to peal a banana , and then use the banana peel to stroke in.

do u just dry hump the pillow

Lying down on bed on stomach (with your underpants on), and imagining a girl or watching porn and humping the mattress, humping jut like you would do with a girl's p***y around your penis... This is an awesome way.. I've been doing it since when i was 13 and nw im 22 and i enjy this way like damn and so does many males in the world.... I dont enjy much at all masturbating with hand.

I tend to get my hand numb (pins and needles) and then begin.

put it in between 2 couch cushions and pretend its a girl leaning over

Like you I experimented with all kinds of stuff; sweatshirts, nylon parkas, fake fur, watermelons, lubes of all kinds, leather and more. Then a few years ago my best friend revealed the most remarkable material when you want to get off. We were in his house one afternoon talking about girls and that conversation generated all kinds of fantasies. We both started to get hard. I could see the outline of his tool in his tight jeans and a small damp spot on them. He pulled on his jeans and said OMG I am turned on. I smiled and said me to.

He said follow me. We went up stars into his bedroom and on the top shelf of his closet was a box. He pulled it off the shelf and put it on his bed. He opened it up and said check these out. There were about three dozen fur rabbit pelts in the box (they were white, along with other colors) I picked one up. The fur felt really soft and its leather was so soft and white.

He said loosen your pants and lay down on the bed. It was a king size bed and I did as he suggested. He took another pelt out of the box and laid down as well. He said wrap the pelt around your tool. I slid my pants down a little and made myself comfortable. As we stared up at the ceiling we continued our conversation. I slid that fur up and down on my tool it felt amazing. My pre-cum started to ooze out and mix with the fur. I stopped and told my friend what was happening. He said perfect; doesn’t feel like your inside in a woman. I said yes. Good! Enjoy the sensation of that fur. At some point your going to want to plant your seed right in its soft fibers; don't stop just go for it.

We stopped talking and went into our own fantasies’. I pushed my pants down further I wanted to feel the fur on my nut-sack. I rolled up on my back and without thinking rimmed my tail end with it. That fur was exciting ever nerve in my body. I kept jerking it up and down on my tool both fast and slow. Out of know where I heard my friend mooo-n. I looked over he had the center of the pelt over the head of his tool. Every muscle in his body was tense and I could see his excitement. He squeezed that fur around his tool as hard as he could. With one last stroke upward. I saw the leather side above the head of his tool get a big damp stain on it.

That was too much for me. I rolled my head back, closed my eyes and copied his style. I pretended I was poking a virgin because that is what the rabbit fur felt like. I had the most overwhelming orgasmic experience ever. I felt as thou I pumped a full cup right into that fur not once but three times. The fourth orgasim was dry and it hurt as I tried to cum one last time. I was exhausted and relaxed for a minute before getting up. I pulled my pants up and got off the bed. I laid the rabbit pelt fur side up on the bed. It was a mess and I  apologized to my friend for ruining it. He laughed and laid his on the other side of the bed. Don’t worry you didn’t ruin it. Less than 20 minutes ago these two oversized pure white rabbit pelts were in flawless condition. Now both of them were badly stained with steamy, sticky, yellowish cum. As I looked at that pelt I felt so empowered; I owned that fur for my personal pleasure. Fur is a clean easy way to relieve sexual tension.  I let the cum dry and use a dog brush to comb it out. The average pelt will service me at least 10 times or so. I have tried various furs over time blue fox is my favorite; but for a quick wank rabbit is still the best.                 

It may sound a little strange but find a pair of pantyhose put them on and put the pillow inside them lay on your stomach and begin to hump the pillow. Trust me it could be one of your best moments in self pleasuring.

i always used to do that but now i have a leather couch so if doesnt work anymore :(

I just lay down on my stomach and look at nude pics of girls (or men if ur gay) and then start humping the matress like you never humped before until i cum it might take awhile but thats what makes it FFFFFFFUUUUUUUNNNNNN

I'm a girl and what I do is when I'm in the shower I put the shower head on high pressure then I angle it on my Clint and then some times on my p***y whole.... Ohhh I feels soooooo good maybe a little better than a guy eating my p***y dry

I take a shower and get clean, then I stay naked heat up a big bowel of soup (not too hot) i have a small chair sit on sofa with penis and balls hanging off put soup on small chair in front of me then slowly lower my penis and balls into the soup massage penis and balls with warm soup and milk my penis off into the soup, then lay back and enjoy my soup.