so im trying to stop masterbate but its hard and im just so turned on and i get so wet! i used to hump a stuffed animal but now i just use a towel and i get the same result just slower. any ideas for safe masterbate? and now im really turned on! 

I'm a 14 year old guy but mane I can help. If u put ur clit up to the bath tub head then iv heard it feels good    PM me if I can help more

heei i"m 13 and i love to masterdate myself, but i don"t have bath tub. so what else can i do??

heeii i'm 13 and love to masterbate, but i don't have any toys and other things to do it. so i finger myself. do u know any other ideas?? and i never had an orgasme before, so can any one help me??

You can use your fingers or a penis shaped object just make shure it's clean 

Im a 13 year old guy and my girlfriend gust uses a tampon so I sugest u find the right size

Use your fingers ps I'm a guy

hey,
I'm a 14 yr old guy too and I don't know a lot about female masturbation but from all the things I've read, I suggest you just stick with the old finger trick cuz u don't wanna get any weird infections from sticking other items in there and breaking ur hyphen and then not being able to tell ur mum or any person besides ur bff who cannot help in any way...

I'm AWESOME

I am a 13 year old girl, I use my finger sometimes but I don't really know how to correctly masturbate. I want to try a pillow or something. Any suggestions?

Hey, i'm 14,and a girl,and i know a couple of websties that could help you. Just private message me and i'll give you my email. Its a female masturbation friendly website..

I am kinda new to the site and I don't know how to private message

I'm 13 year old and what I do is take a toothbrush or a phone or something that vibrates and it feels great

I'm a guy but I heard that my brothers sister used a sock...wetted it...stuck it in the hole of a stuffed animal(wet side out)...got naked and screwed the sock...he said she got really turned on....(she's my girl)!!!

That makes a lot of sense. Your brother's sister? She's not your sister too and she's your girl? What did she screw the hole in the sock with, her looong clit?

Lmao your problems are really funny don't worry I don't judge