Hi, I didn’t confess this to anyone yet, but I am an addict. I was in lot of pain when I got injured in the gym last year, an since than, I’ve been using painkillers. I tried to stop several times, but it’s so hard! What should I do?

Hi, I know how you feel, I am an addict too. I can’t go anywhere without my bottle of painkillers, and I use them uncontrollably. I don’t know what would happen if I stop getting those pills. I didn’t even try to do something about this. I didn’t tell anyone because I couldn’t handle anyone to pressure me. I know I will have to face this problem sooner or later, but I prefer if it is later. I usually use vicodin because I’m getting it prescribed, but I don’t mind taking something else either. I know what should we both do about this, but it was always hard for me to admit it. Eventually, we will have to go to rehab and face this addiction.

I have abused tylenol 3 and perocet for 7 years prescribed by my awful physican for not seeing through my lieing lips...at first i was in pain but for the last 6 years i have not been in any pain except emotional and I need my next fix pain!!...I am a drug addict and I have been clean 2 days it has been hell and it is easier to just take the pills but this addiction will never be satasfied you will always need more and more to achieve the high you need...i tried to quit several times before by cutting down my doses...it doesn't work ...you feel when you have cut down that you have been good so you deserve a extra pill here and there and next think you know you are back up to 10 a day.I too could not go ANYWHERE without my pills, it just didnt happen. I feel good today I have been vomiting shakeing sweating shiting and everything else that goes along with withdrawal and it sucks but it is worth it..it may not be the easy way but it is the right way...i know if i keep going my addiction will only grow stronger and I will grow weaker so I chose to quit and i hope you do too

Sorry I cant believe no one answered you. I hope you got off the pills. Theyre easy to get stuck on but if you get away from them long enough the wanting them will go away. I really hope youre ok now.