I had nose surgery two years ago. I had to have one more because wasn’t satisfied with the result, it wasn’t exactly what I expected to get. I also had breast lifting and had my lips done. Too much? A friend of mine told me that I was plastic surgery addict. I didn’t like to hear that.

Well it is not necessarily bad thing when one really needs to have the correction. Thanks God on that possibility, that plastic surgery is that available to us. I also had three operations and have never thought about that like addiction. At the other side, I don’t believe that human being can achieve perfect look by having numberless plastic surgeries, but only artificial unattractive look and usually demonstrate psychological problems. Having more than one plastic surgery doesn’t make one addicted. I guess that jealousy was talking through your friend’s mouth. : )