Hi, I needed time to admit that I’m addicted to painkillers. I always carried a bottle of pills with me, usually vicodin. I decided to go to a rehab for painkillers addiction. Do you think that it would help?

Hi, I was addicted to painkillers few years ago. The hardest part was to admit that I have a problem, and I don’t know if I would manage it, if my wife didn’t help me. I also used vicodin, but when I didn’t have it, I used other painkillers. It all started when I was recovering from a surgery. I was in terrible pain, and painkillers were my saviors. I used them for a long time, and I couldn’t tell any more if I have pain or not, so I just kept taking them. My wife realized what was going on, and she convinced me to go to a rehab. Finding a rehab center wasn’t a problem, but going there was a nightmare to me. I hope you’ll except this easier than I did, because it is very important to do that. Your problems must be affecting your family too, and that is one more reason why you should go to a rehab.

Hi i also have a problem and i don't kw hw to deal with it . i broke my neck in 2 place's leg in 2 places and nearly lost my arm in a rta. thaT was 4 years ago i'm still taking strong painkillers up 2 this day sum times 10 aday and i'm not really in pain any more. i think i am addicted im having pains in th chest back th stomach. but scared to mention it to my wife.

go to rehab! please tell your family they have to know..that is the only way they can help you.