Hi Everyone

I am not able to come to one conclusion, where I am pregnant or not ? 

I got married on Oct 2008  on December 2008 I got conceived but in Jan I got miscarriage. Later I got a chemical pregnancy and after that I meet with an accident and we did not tried for kind after that. But on Aug 2010 we thought of planning for kinds but I had some medical issues. And my doctor suggested going for laparoscopy.   

I had my laparoscopy on March 5th 2012  and after that I did not get my periods but on May 14th 2012 I got my periods which was for 7days. After that I got my next period on 14th June 2012. On July 14th  2012  I did not get my periods I have waited for two days and thought of doing home pregnancy test but the test came negative. On 18th July 2012 I have sight bleeding, it was not as my regular period, I was worried up and we have visited to a gynecologist near by to my house (As my gynecologist was out of station) and she has scanned and said that I am not pregnant and said me to go for a blood test for my LHS and FSH, but we did not visited again. The bleeding was till half day of 19th July (next day). There it has stopped But I have lower back pain, my breast are so soft which I never had. I feel my body is heated up very much and I am too much hungry these days too.  

On July 20th 2012 I had a white thick color thing coming from my private part. I am not understanding what happen to me.  

I am I pregnant or not ?If I am pregnant when is the ideal time to do the home pregnancy test ?If I am pregnant when is the ideal time to visit my Gynecologist ? 

Please  replay me ….:-(

It isn't very likely. He would have had to do something earlier and had some on him. The chances are extremely slim though.