Today i am considered to be 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant according to ultrasound. I am scared bcoz by calculations its very close between the could be father and my boyfriend. i had sex 2.5 days apart of one another. im ashamed just like anyone else would be. im scared of losing all i have just becoz of one drunkin night and a man who i cant even remember. but my question is can someone help me figure out who it possible could be? by ultrasound my 1st day of my LMP is July 9th i had sex with the man on july 14th my second last day of the period..and 2 days after i had sex with my boyfriend almost everyday for a week, guess i felt like i owed him that! my periods are sometimes irregular but last up to 7 days at a time...in july it lasted 7 days and 21 days from the last one before that...i asked my doctor and he told me by calculations my conceived day was july 23 and my EDD is April 14th...i hope this helps please help! it would be muchly appreciated!!

heyy i haev the same problem butt i see no one answerd youthats exactly what im looking for when you find out you should let me know i feell you 100% been with my love 4 years and one nights not worth it. o.O

If the first day of your last menstrual period was the 9th, then the father of your child is most likely the person you had sex with between the 16th and the 27th. Ovulation usually occurs around the 14th day of the menstrual cycle. So, the 14th of July was probably not the day of conception.

I am in the same situation. I had sex with my best friend 3 days before my man of 8 years. I dont want a drunken night of sex to ruin it either, but I was told that you cant find out until the baby is born and you get a DNA test. Did you tell your boyfriend it might not be his? If so is he supportive of you?
Not that I am happy your in this situation, but it is so nice to know that I am not alone!!!!

Take care!!!!

You can get a prenatal paternity test from 11 weeks pregnant only you will need a sample from at least one of the potential fathers

What test? & how accurate is it?

Please how can it be done?