I have already had a child but this was 9 years ago and I don't remember much about my pregnancy except for the giving birth part and when i conceived.

The first day of my last mens. was on May 27, 2008. Period is roughly 28-34 days in length. I say this because I was on Depo for a while got off and was not getting my period at all until about a year ago with help from the doctors and hormone therapy. They had put me on BC called YAZ to regulate me again. Well it did so and I stopped taking it early March. Got a period after stopping then 28 days later got another period in April. Should have been due May 21, 2008 was six days late and then got it on May 27. I recalculated and should have had my period around June 24-30th. Now it is July 14th. 2-3 weeks later and still no period. 2 HPT's negative. 1 Blood test negative. But feel pregnant.

My husband and I have been trying for so long and we are so frustrated that we are always coming up negative. I still think that I may be pregnant just that something could be going on. I called my OB/GYN and have an appt. in a week. I want to make sure that there is no blockage or something seriously wrong. I also want them to do an ultrasound.