I am really sad, scared and confused right now. My ex and I had broken up for a few months. He came back to town in Sept and we began to hang out again casually(no sexual contact of any sort, I wanted to take it slow). In Dec I was sexually assaulted by a friend, someone who I thought was a friend. I didn’t want to have sex with him,I said no multiple times,had to remove his hands from me but he just kept pushing and eventually we had sex. I’m ashamed of myself for letting this happen to me,I’m just now coming to terms with it and calling it for what it is. This happened on the 12th. I had sex with my ex on the 21st and found out I was pregnant on Jan 5. The first day of my last period was Dec 2nd. I am unsure who the father is since it was so close to one another. They both pulled out in each case. I have told my ex about the pregnancy but haven’t mentioned what happened to me. He has been so supportive in all of this and goes from scared to excited back to scared just like any new expecting father might be. I’m struggling with coming to him with the truth or if I even should. I feel like this would completely shatter any chance of him being supportive in this. I don’t know if he would be understanding with what happened to me on the 12th. Does anyone have any advice or has anyone been in similar situation? I’m so scared right now and I don’t know what to do.

Hi Guest,

Your LMP started on December 2.

You'd normally ovulate between 11-15 days later, so December 13-17.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days max.  The egg is only viable for up to about 48 hours max.

The odds are very good that your "friend" is the father.  It was just too late for your ex. 

As to what happened, you were raped.  You said "no."  Talk to someone about it and consider reporting him for what he did to you.  You were the victim.  It is NOT your fault that this happened.

Good luck.