I

I'm in a very difficult situation that I put myself in and I wish I could go back in time and change it. My boyfriend and I had a huge fight where we were both drunk and I had just found out he cheated on me. His best friend walked in and pulled me off of him. I left with his best friend having nowhere else to go since my mom had just kicked me out. When we got to his house he tried calming me down because I was crying uncontrollably, he said many sweet things to me & I ended up kissing him, which was all it was gonna be a simple peck. But then he took it too far, I kept telling him no but he forced himself on me and we had sex without a condom and he pulled out. The second time we had sex again in the morning but he doesn't finish. He was drunk I was drunk it was a stupid mistake and I regret every second of it. That same day my ex boyfriend was looking for me. But honestly I can't remember if we got back together or not. We broke up for a while then got bak together and I was living with a friend of mine since I was still kicked out my house. My boyfriend and I always have sex without protection. Me and his friend had sex may 21 and I'm due Feb.22 is it possible I'm pregnant by him or my current boyfriend? At first I was certain the baby was his but then they changed my due date now I'm having second thoughts. I dont ever want to tell him what happens because it would shatter his heart and he's been the one there for me , working, taking care of me and expecting this to be his daughter I'm 30weeks n according to the doctors but I think they keep messing up my due date. They say I'm due in 7-10 weeks. I need advice any type of help should I leave before I have my baby? I'm so overwhelmed of the possibility that it might not have been hhis. Is there a paternity test to find out who the father is? Plse help.ea

Hi Guest,

Feb 22 corresponds to a LMP start date of May 18.  Do you remember when your LMP started?  If it was the 18th you'd be unlikely to get pregnant then.  It's early in your cycle.  You wouldn't normally ovulate until day 11 at the earliest.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days max.

I have irregular periods because I have an iron deficiency and my periods only last for about 4 days. Honestly I dont remember my lmp I think it was somewhere around the end of April. Thank you for replying