• Please no harsh comments- I need help figuring out who the father may be! The first day of my last period was April 26-27th. I had sex with Guy A on May 3rd (take note he did not even ejaculate, too drunk basically) and then I had sex again with Guy B May 12th (this guy did ejaculate inside of me). My due date is Feburary 5th. My cycle is 26 to 28 days! which one is it more likely to be? Guy A or Guy B?

Hi Sunshine, 

I have already responded to an anonymous question that was probably yours. From the data given, Guy B is the likely father, and Guy A was at too early a date .

Hi Sunshine,

With a period starting on April 26 you'd normally ovulate between May 7 and 12.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.  The egg can remain viable for up to about 48 hours - max.

Timing wise it could be either but odds STRONGLY favor it being Guy B - for several reasons:

1.  The majority of Guy A's sperm would not be viable 4 days later.

2.  You said he did not ejaculate.  If there was no precum then there was likely no sperm.  Even with precum unless he had recently ejaculated it is considered NOT to contain sperm.

3.  You'd have been at/near your peak fertility when you had sex with Guy B that did ejaculate.

Hope it helps.

Thank you very much, this was very helpful! I was leaning more towards guy B as well.. Just needed a second opinion

Thank you very much, this was very helpful! I was leaning more towards guy B as well.. Just needed a second opinion :)

pleased to help.