HI,

I AM PREGNANT BY 9 WEEK AND UN ABLE TO EAT ANY KIND OF FOOD, WHENEVER I TRY TO EAT FOOD I GET VOMITING I USE TO TAKE ONLY SOME FRUITS LIKE ORANGE,APPLE AND GRAPES AND HAD SOME JUICES LIKE REAL MIX FRUIT JUICE OR COCONUT JUICE.

PLS ADVICE THIS MUCH DIET IS ENOUGH FOR MY BABY.

AWAITING FOR UR REPLY

KUSUM :-)

you are getting your daily amount of calories and as long as you are taking your viatamins you are fine...

now i will post my question in here as to not start another am i pregnant thread.
I am 22 years old. have not been on birth control pill since I was 16. I have missed 3 periods taken like 6 hpts and 3 negative 3 invalid, went to the hospital for a blood test not sure which one they did but they said it was negative. I have every pregnancy symptom including but not limited to; breast tenderness, darkening of the areola,constipation, tiny blueish looking veins on breasts,stretching feeling in uterus, I had the nausea feeling but that has almost completely dissapated, headaches were common for the first 2 missed periods, weird emotional rollercoaster stuff, and even the smell of certain things such as coffee (which i used to drink regularly) now makes me gag. has anyone else had a similar experience only to later find out they were pregnant the whole time?