Had protected (condom) sex 3 days before period was due (my period us due on the 12th of each month) Misses my period. Took first pregnancy test on the 19th came out negative, took second test on the 21st came out invalid. What are my chances of being pregnant? And does ovulation not happen when you miss your period?

I don't know the exact details but I think no matter what time in your cycle you ovulate, you will have your period 2 weeks later. I read a bit about this a while ago, I'm not a professional so don't take my word for it. But I learned through reading the only thing that stands to vary is the time between your last period and next ovulation. If you used a condom and it didn't break you are at extremely low risk of pregnancy. A negative pregnancy test such as first response can predict pregnancy at a very early stage I think as early as 3 - 5 days after your missed period. Late or missed periods are not uncommon in people who are not pregnant. Wait it out a week or two and take another test but don't stress yourself out so much, condoms are very effective.