I am 22 years old. have not been on birth control pill since I was 16. I have missed 3 periods taken like 6 hpts and 3 negative 3 invalid, went to the hospital for a blood test not sure which one they did but they said it was negative. I have every pregnancy symptom including but not limited to; breast tenderness, darkening of the areola, tiny blueish looking veins on breasts,stretching feeling in uterus, I had the nausea feeling but that has almost completely dissapated, headaches were common for the first 2 missed periods, weird emotional rollercoaster stuff, and even the smell of certain things such as coffee (which i used to drink regularly) now makes me gag. has anyone else had a similar experience only to later find out they were pregnant the whole time?

I wanted to edit this but i cant figure out how but I have a new symptom to add...constipation urgh for like 3 days but completely forgot about it last night while i was posting this

This didn't happen to me, BUT it did happen to 2 good friends of mine. My one friend had 3 pregnancys while on the pill! The doctor took a blood/Urine test, and it came out negative. She actually told the doctor "That's wrong I AM pregnant" 2 months later the same doctor took the test and low and behold she was pregant. So it can happen that is for sure!

Now one thing that does concern me is this, if you have had so many tests and you have missed 3 periods, you MIGHT have an etopic pregnancy. I don't think so, because usually in this case your felopian tubes can not tolerate an embryo that would be that big by now. So I do think you ARE pregnant. There is another thing that can happen it is called a "phantom pregnancy" Depending on how you feel about being pregnant, this could be the case too. Even men have been known to have this, when their wives/partners are expecting! Here is a website that might help you. Try to think, if this would apply to you! If it does, it doesn't mean you are "crazy" it just means you REALLY want to be a mom.

Give it another month, take care of yourself in the meantime - with the correct vitamins, no alcohol or smoking etc. And then take another test! Even if it turns out you are not pregnant, you will be on the road to becoming so. If you take folic acid and be in good health. GOOD LUCK and Good HEALTH

ayushveda.com/magazine/phantom-pregnancy/