i am 2 days late today, ive been having, bloating,headaches, nausea, vomiting, cramping, extremely tired, and swollen breast. i have also had constipation as well. can you tell signs this early? my period was supposed to come on 3/26. yesterday all could eat was crackers and if i sucked on a piece of candy it kinda eased my nausea but when i smelled any other type of food or tried to taste it i would gag. i cant even open my refrigerator or pantry w/o gagging! VERY ABNORMAL FOR ME!!! im gonna take a test on 4//3 when im a week late. ive been feeling like this since mon...on thurs night i went to sleep like at 900 i went to work the next morning and threw up..felt better lol.. then i came home at 4:30 and slept until 10:00! woke uo today and the same pattern an this has been all week just different time that i feel sick....what do yall think????

oh my, you are having all the signs of pregnancy. and yes you can have earlier symptoms but usually the first signs for some women are a missed period. you should be ok now to take a test since you already missed your period. but i would go ahead and by a test cause if its positive then you will save a lot of money from going to the dr. that is expensive. but if it is negative and you take another on the 3rd. and if it comes up negative which i think it wont then you can go to the dr. and explain all your symptoms. are you on the pill and are you taking them on time? are your periods. regular or not? please let me know good luck.

Yes, some women experience pregnancy signs like constipation, nausea and vomiting as early as two days after their missed periods or even earlier. For every woman who knows she's pregnant because of these symptoms and is right, there's another who was just ill or stressed, though. 

If you have already missed your period, you can now take a home pregnancy test and expect an accurate result. These tests can be used from the minute you miss your menstruation, basically. If you want to be extra cautious, make sure to use your first morning urine. Take a test, and you will have your answers!