So I am on the pill and my boyfriend and I use condoms, but for the past two weeks my stomach has been bloated...I have been bloating in my upper abdomen and lower abdomen.  I have been able to feel gas in my intestines but haven't been successful at expelling it.  I have been able to have bowel movements everyday but they have had strange odors.  I have been having indigestion problems as well and heartburn and acid reflux.  We had sex on the last day of my period and my period isn't due for another 4 days.  I don't know if I actually am having stomach problems or if I am just really stressed with the amount of work I am doing at school...About a month ago I was noticing blood in my stool and now this is happening.  I always am super careful about sex and protection so I will be really sad if I am pregnant.  Any advice?

Last month I also missed taking my pill once at night but took it the next morning.  I didn't have sex until ten days after that.  MY pill company also said the time of the month I took it at I didn't need back up protection...I always use back up protection though

The first question is does your mom or dad know you have sex?

My mom knows I take birth control so I think she assumes I do

Okay well that is VERY good than. What you are gonna wanna do is go see your gynecologist or whoever you would prefer and tell them about your problem so you are gonna be able to plan ahead on what you're gonna do. If I were you I would keep the baby if you don't want it contact an agency that deals with people who don't wanna be parents and tell them about your situation. Or you can just put him/her in a foster home. BTW an abortion is MUCH more painful than giving your baby away.

I am not sure if I am pregnant, I am having stomach issues and I am not sure why...I am just worried it COULD be pregnancy

More than likely you are pregnant so I would just go to a doctor that you know is good.