Hi, I've been sexually active with my spouse for awhile and recently tried new positions and everytime we do them my lower region feels larger, almost like I'm bloated and sometimes when we're having sex I get a burning feeling under my stomach. Could i be pregnant?

Hello scubaskywalker14.

Hmm, all i could think of, is where your trying new positions, your partner is able to get in "deeper" than normal, Probably hitting your back wall, so to speak and probably further along.

I suggest you leave sex for 4-5days, take a pregnancy test and your answer shall be there.

It is just probably ache's and sawness from the intercourse.

Please let us know how it goes, and if your problems have been sorted.

Shane x

my boyfriend has a farily large penis..we have become sexually active and I always feel bloated. i am not pregnant because i am on the pill and we always use a condom. why am i so bloated all of the time!

my boyfriend and i are currently sexually active and he has a huge penis. i am always bloated after sex...sometimes it lasts for days! what is wrong with me!

Wow, I have the exact same problem! Is there anything for people like us too do to not feel so bloated and uncomfortable in the abdomen?

I get the same exact thing!  And my boyfriend has a large penis too! I'm so releaved  other people get it too.

Turn on your left side during intercourse and it will open the valve between your intestines and stomach to relieve gas pressure. Also go slower with thrusting and take Gas-X either before or after sex.

Hey my girlfriend starting having stomach aches and around her belly button has been hurting badly she has said. She also gained a few pounds in under 24 hours. Also been having bad headaches does this mean pregnancy??: please help

Don't worry you are not on ur own miss , I'm having bloatness ans weight gain myself and I've always used conform protection it will go Down eventually