Okay, so first off i'm 13 years old. Lately, i have been feeling really horrible. My stomach has been killing me, like i have really bad pain in my rib area down. But mostly my ribs. I have a bad headache too that makes me feel so dizzy like i'm gonna pass out. i feel like throwing up too, but nothing comes out. i looked at my stomach and i'm really bloated. I went to the bathroom & my poo was really soft, but not diarrhea. I have been to the doctor before for pooping problems, but lately i have been going. i just need some answers to why i have been feeling like this. i feel so horrible, i don't wanna do anything. I've been sleeping a lot too, more than usual. PLEASE HELP ME!(:

Sound like you just have a sort of common illness. Rest for a few more days and then go to the doctor if it persists.

Erm hey (: These last 3 months I was feeling really horrible , we have the same problem. I have really bad pain in my stomach. I'm not eating enough food everyday. I have a really bad headache everyday in early morning. When I wake up from bed every morning I feel really dizzy like I'm going to fall on the floor. I feel like I'm throwing up every day , but when I try to throw up nothing comes out. I can't be pregnant because I didn't have sex with anyone. Every day I'm really tired. I can't go to a doctor because my mum doesn't have a lot of money. So I don't know what I really have. But I'm feeling so horrible right know. 

ME TOO im 13 i  been feeling really sick and whenver i get upi feeldizzy and light headed and everthing goes black for a sec and also i feel like i wanna throw up but i havnt scence 2nd grade and im going into 8th so 6 years im scared to thorw up what should i do this happens alot!

Same, I'm 13 too. Im not pregnant because I didnt have sex. The first day I felt proper sick but never was & had tummy ache. Then yesterday I just had proper achey ribs and stomach. Then today I have been have tummy aches this morning and feeling so tired. And then I started going dizzy for like 10 secs after standing up and now I'm starting to feel sick again.. In going back to school tomorow so I want it gone! D:

I am thirteen years old and i have the same exact sypmtoms. i have been looking and i got pre diabetes and adrenal fatigue but i seriously will look into this for you, myself, and the other gals.

okay so .. im a guy (im straight) and i have the same  thing... ive had it for almost a month.. the doctors dont know what it is.. it may be some type of paracite.. theyve ran blood test and everything else.. nothing... but hopefully they find something soon...

I have the same thing the dizzyness and black is caused off getting up to quick try not get up fast take it slow every day take a bottle of water ur just hydrated trust me ik it is this cause I had to go threw this test and that's what I did and the same symptoms by the way my name is Libby and I am 16 I was 15 when I found out what it was :)

oh my gosh! what the heck is going on! i have the same problem. i have been really sick for atleast three weeks:/ this sucks. This is around the time i get the stomach flu. maybe i just don't sleep enough?

Im 13 as well, and I have been having headaches everyday, vomiting like every other day, and  pain in my stomach for quit a while.

It hurts so bad.. I have also been really tired lately but I can't sleep. I have been told its allergies, dehydration, etc. I even went to the hospital for like one day but they discharged thhe same day I got out. they say my headaches are from stress aw well. They tell me all these different things

You need to get checked by dr. My 13 daughter was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and theres alot of diseases out there that has to do w bowels and stomach.

i have the same problem as all of uzz it's been 4 dayzz i hate i get dizzy when standing up and i don't feel like eating i feel like throwing up but never do actually!!

i get shaky and my hands get swaet at times!! 

I have the same problem, but I am not pregnant.  I am 32 years old and it's been like this for years.  I felt like I was going to pass out at Walmart today.  Headaches, sick to my stomach and  dizzy.  I've researched it, but can't find anything.

Hi I'm 19 f. I live in az. I been car sick as a lil child and put through some horrible Years growing up. I have had depression. Night walking. Night terrors. And many hallucinations. Since I was ten I fixed many of these problems by breathing. Not sleeping. Walking around my room for long periods of time til I walk to my bed and literally lay down wherever and sleep for 3 hours If that. Now. I get sick when I lay down and try to get comfortable. I feel like I wanna throw up. Sometimes I'm so dizzy I have to. Rarely but sometimes. I have been to the doctors. They look at me like I'm crazy. I gone three days maybe more without eating sometimes. because when I eat I get very sick
But I will constantly try to snack. Even if I throw up. I have had to go twice before for I.v because I wasnt holding anything down for 73 hours I consistanly threw up every 15 min-30 min. I don't know what's wrong and I don't know if I ever will. I missed lots of school because of it. And ocationally I cough blood up. I don't take any medications. So they are not side effects.

This has been happening to me too. It's been going on for oer 3 years. I'm 15 and I'm a runner so i dont know if that has to do with anything. Whenever I eat, i feel sick, but i still am hungry. I'm often dizzy and feel sick. I really dont know what this is or how to make it stop.