Ok so I know what it feels like to be pregnant. I have two children. I feel like I'm pregnant, and it feels like there is a baby in my stomach kicking and my stomach has gotten larger, but I have taken pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative and I have been having regular cycles and am actually in day 5 of my cycle right now. Could this possibly be a tapeworm or another type of parasite? I feel it all over my stomach even sometimes in my lower back, sides..

Sounds nasty!
You should go and see a doctor and tell him what you're feeling. Or a gastro specialist? There's probably blood tests you can take, or an ultrasound, to show what's going on in there.

I am having issues too! I had a tubal almost two years ago but for the last two weeks I keep feeling this fluttering and sometimes outright kicking feeling in my lower left tummy a little below the belly button. At first I thought it was just gas, but it has been so frequent and noticable it scares me. I don't have pain with it, but it is bugging me. I don't know what it is or why it's there. you can actually feel it on the outside of my stomach. My periods were really irregular until about a month ago, i don't know what this is. I had my bf feel it because I thought I was losing my mind. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I really hope it isn't a parasite or something too...

I have been having this too for the last 2 months, I mostly feel it when i lay down. Mine is above and below my belly button and on the left side. I had a Dr reluctantly ultrasound my entire stomach 3 days ago and found I have an umbilical hernia as well as 2 gall stones. I don't know if the hernia is what is causing the movement, but it is the only thing I can think of since the Dr said she did not see a baby anywhere in my stomach. My movements are strong enough to be felt by placing my palm on my abdomen. When I lay down I feel it likes waves or rolls...like when a baby moves in there. And if i push it then I feel little pops or like kicks. It is driving me crazy!!

hi, did you ever get to the bottom of this? i have the same thing and i feel really silly trying to explain to anyone , have done 2 tests just to be sure both negative but symptoms still there and i have also had a tubal a year ago,

I have had these symptoms for 1 year. Have seen 5 consultants without success. My GP said I may not ever know what it is!!! I then kept on trying through the internet and came up with something called Dystonia. I called the dystonia help line and they informed me this was known as belly dancers stomach; to consult a neurologist who specialises in irregular body movement and gave me the name of a specialist consultant who I am seeing next week.

Hello,I just went to urgent care yesterday .Had bad stomach . .cramping and pelvic pain to low back like a belt I thought it was appendix .Dr.believed it was ovarian cyst.did blood work , (blood will detect cancer) urine test (pregnancy)and ekg.I read that stomach pain can also stem from the heart as in heart attack .also today went for vaginal ultrasound .why all these test you may ask besides detecting a cyst.The nurse asked me if cancer ran in my family .my answer was yes a couple of my aunt's recently died a few years ago.im ascertain checking to see size,type and if benign or cancerous .cyst can grow huge and cause you more problems than you want to deal with. You don't want to get gutted removing ovaries and tube out can cause early menopause.I should get results from Dr next week 4days from now.
What I have learned is all women get cysts its how you take care of them meaning do see you gynecologist and dont wait till you are in pain .catch it early request for ultrasounds.oh and if you cash paying like myself make sure its an actual appointments and not fitting you in between patients treated as a walk in or you will be waiting 3to 4 hours as I did today ,request a copy of reports and your US image .hope this helped some .regards Lynn

Have been feeling movement in my abdomen

Hi, any answer from your specialist regarding the movment in the abdomen? I have experienced the same thing.

Did u find out what's the problem?

I am have the same exact problem but my periods still aren't regular...

Finally I found someone who fells the same .
I'm not pregnant but it feels like I am and my stomach is moving right next to my belly button on the left side and it feels weird . I'm only 18 so idk it's been like this for 3-4 months and I know I'm not pregnant . It's so annoying and idk what to do . I don't have insurance so I haven't went to the doc . My stomach constantly gurgles and movement and it's weird .

Well, I am the newest member of the "NO IM NOT PREGNANT BUT A BABY IS KICKING ME" club. Agh. It freaked me out. My daughter had tummy issues yesterday and I had diarrhea 30 minutes ago, then it felt like a strong baby kick to the lower left side of my abdomen. I felt it from the inside and with my hand. I even saw a small bulge pop up then disappear. Did I mention that I freaked out? Yeah. Totally not pregnant, guaranteed. I'm 37 next month with two children and never experienced this before...ever. I had to go to the bathroom again a few minutes after the mystery kick and now it might have stopped but not sure. So bizarre and freaky!!!! Really wished SOMEONE knew what it was for sure.

LOL rarely do I ever see recent comments when I read threads. My stomach made a weird wave movement and was noticeably sucked in on one spot a few minutes ago and was kind of spasmining like a heartbeat.. my rib also felt weird. I'm freaking out too. Glad to see this isn't all that uncommon but nobody seems to really have answers. I'm gonna see my doc, I'll update here after I do.

Yes I know how u guys feel I got my tubes done to about three years ago and I'm feeling movements to I'm a single mother and I haven't talked to a Dr. About this but that makes me afraid to know I still could be who wants to out of nowhere be having a baby and I'm sure I can't have another baby my tubes are burned