Okay so recently I was talking to my friends about how they are doing this that and the other with their penis' and i thought about mine. It's not noticable grown (2.5 inches long) and I can't seem to produuce sperm but that seems to be because I can't pull my foreskin over the helmet as it burns and gets tight. I understand there is stretching excersises available and would be grateful for them (as I am a bit squeemish). I have started to change during puberty as in I have started growing a bit of pubes around my penis but not under my arms or on my face and my voice has got a bit deeper but they say you get your growth spurt at the end of puberty so shall I just wait? I have just turned 14 (literally last week). Any help would be so beneficial, Thanks.

Everyone's bodys change at different rate, I mean for me - I had facial hair, in year 8. You may be the oposite, delayed or slow puberty. I'd wait for your hormones too kick in! 

And about your tight foreskin, I'd see a doctor - as it can cause infections etc. 

I hope I've helped!

Mr T. Mitchell. 

Thanks very much :)

Hi jamesrogers:

You will be able to produce sperm (semen) when your body is sufficiently mature. Being able to pull the foreskin back has NOTHING to do with producing semen.

Now is a good time to start stretching so you can pull your foreskin back without pain. Here is some information on stretching:

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.