Hi, Im 16 and when i get errect its just like normal i mean the skin is still there. I have read things like pulling it back in the shower and stuff, in which I am currently doing. But I was wondering becuase of this would it be possible to have Sex as of soon my girlfriend is going to wanna do it! So I just wanted to know if I would be able to do it and would it hurt etc... Thanks in advance. J.

you would rip your fremulum holding the foreskin to ur penis , i know its embarressing but go and see a doctor or if you have a good friend that has foreskin compare. but i am circumcised and i havnt had one problem.... so maybe get circumcised and then it wont smell or irritate u and it feels good when ur head is exposed ;-)

I don't know whether you mean that your foreskin does not retract automatically when you have an erection or it will not retract at all.

If you can retract it with your hand, then it means that you have a long foreskin that does not retract automatically.

The notion that a man’s foreskin will retract when he gets an erection is only partially true. A foreskin will only retract if the tip of the foreskin is wide enough to pass over the head of the penis. A foreskin will only retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. A foreskin that is longer than the penis will never retract automatically but may be retracted manually, provided it the tip is wide enough to pass over the head of the erect penis.

Many boys and adolescents have foreskins with tips that are too narrow to retract.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.

If you have a foreskin that will not retract because the tip is too narrow, then you need to do some stretching exercises.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.