Okay, so I wrote a blog thing a few weeks ago about thinking I was pregant, but I got my period & I've been good since.
But now, my & my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex because I don't like condoms,& he doesn't pull out D:
This has been going on for about a few weeks. Now, my period is late,again, & when my period does come, I get very bad cramps,that last pretty much all day,
But now I've been getting these hurtful cramps that last about 3 minutes the most.
My breast have been sore latly, I've been going pee a lot, I've been moody,& idk what to think.
Could I have gotten pregant when we first started to not use condoms, and not to pull out, & still have sex after that?
If that makes any sense. Pretty much saying, could I have been pregant all along? Also, now when he fingers me, it hurts, or when we have sex & he goes all the way in, its hurts.
I'm only 15, & idk what to think, is my period coming or should I call it quits on the sex for a little bit?

Please reply, thank you!

If you don't want to get pregnant then I would stay away from sex until you are ready to deal with what comes with unprotected sex.

If you don't want to get pregnant then stay away from sex unless you use a condom. Your chances are lower if you use protection.

Your right, & I know that.
But I'm saying like could I have gotten pregant before, but just didn't know, & kept having sex,
And now the syptoms are coming to me?

You could still get your period when your pregnant. Or you could be stressing out to much. If you don't want a child and not deal with this every month since period and pregnancy are almost the same use protection.