So.. Here is the deal. I had my period on Feb. 9th.. I was having unprotected sex.. a lot.. no condoms sometimes.. and I was on birth control but I wasnt on it for a month.. so I wasnt protected.. I havent ever been late before and it's now March 25th and no period.. When I have my periods they are 6 days and heavy.. They are always at the same time.. I havent ever been late and I had thought hey.. I hadnt gotten prego before.. maybe it's impossible to have kids.. But now that I am this late I am nervous.. I have taken tests and they come out negative.. My boobs are killing me.. I get sick really easy.. Sleep more than ever.. and have been getting bad stomache pains.. idk if I am or could be.. I am new to this..
idk what to think.. help? please?

I think you should visit your gynecologist to determine if you pregnant, the risk of pregnancy is high