hi I had unprotected sex about a month ago and I haven't gotten my period since. my period isn't regular it kind of comes at random. I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all said I'm not pregnant (I got them from the dollar store if that matters). I am really scared that I am pregnant and if I'm not, why hasn't my period come? I'm 15 by the way. thank you if anyone replies because I am very scared and could use some help.

Hi! I am seventeen... and my period is not regular either. I recently have been having a pregnancy scare and I took 3 tests, just like you and they were negative. But when did you have sex how many days after did you take the tests? and r u on birth control or anything? I know how you feel because I have been so nervous as well. 

I'm not on birth control and I took the test about 2 weeks after I had sex

Did you use a condum? Okay that should be accurate.. For sure take one two weeks ahead of that too

I'm the same person as the guest above just so u know I just wasn't logged in I've been on this site cuz of the same issue

I didn't use a condom

Did he pull out or cum inside of you? It's really difficult to judge cuz there was no protection but if he pulled out u may be okay.

he did pull out

Then maybe your okay I go off and on my pills but it is kind of scary cuz ur on no protection but uhh... Just keep testing. I'm sure u r okay.

youn should take a test about aweek after your expected period :)