Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on June 25, which happened to be one of my fertile days. My breasts feel swollen, i feel like vomiting on a constant basis and i see that my tummy has gained somevweight. However i took 6 pregnancy test and they all came out negative. 

Hi SC,

There is a chance of pregnancy.

It is to early to test.  You need to wait at least 2 weeks, preferably 3, after having sex before they can read accurately.  It takes time for the hormones to rise high enough to be detected.

When you test, use your wake up pee for the best accuracy (and earliest results).  False negatives are common testing early, false positives are VERY rare.

Hang in there.

Hi SCxx3,

Wait until you miss a period because it could just be you thinking your pregnant. Im trying to get pregnant and this happened to me several times when infact I wasnt. Your stomach wouldnt change this early it could be bloating.