Hi, I don't know if I'm pregnant. Cause I had sex with my boyfriend 12 days ago and I did a pegnancy test on the 11th day which was yesterday ( my period has due). The result was negative. But I still feel nausea and a little bit of cramping at lower abdomen. And when I masturbate it hurts at my lower abdomen too. I don't know if I'm pregnant and am I hurting the foetus? Pls help me. Thank you very much.

Hi Lyn,

It's early to test, we usually recommend waiting at least 14 days (it does matter).  Even though most say you can test when you are due or just before, the tests are not always accurate.  Wait another 7-10 days and retest - IF you don't get your period.  You MUST use your first morning urine, your wakeup pee, for the best accuracy.  In some women, the home tests never work.

Sometimes too, you can just be late.

Masturbating or having sex WILL NOT hurt the embryo/fetus.  It is VERY well protected.

Hi Medic-dan, thank you. I'll try to wait patiently. Thank you very much.