i had sex with my boyfriend two weeks ago 4-6 days after my period and have been discharging milky white can i be pregnant? My period was on August 13-16. I also had sex with my boyfriend this weekend. And we didn't use any sort of protection. And I won't start until the 13 again but I've been feeling like throwing up and I can't hold my food down when I eat. Should I wait to see if I get my period or just take a pregnancy test?

Hi Shanice,

You can test now if you'd like BUT the longer you wait the more accurate the test is.

You MUST use your wake up pee when you test for the best accuracy.  False negatives are common when you test early, false positives are NOT.

If you have a "normal" period it is very unlikely you are pregnant.  If you don't have a period, or it is "different" retest about 7-10 days later. 

Good luck.

So when I take my pregnancy test it's better to take it when I first wake up then during the day?

Yes!!!

Your urine is more concentrated in the morning. There would be more hCG (pregnancy hormone) per volume of urine. It WILL increase the accuracy of the test.