So I had protected sex with my boyfriend 2 days ago. My period was suppose to start today but didn't...I'm honestly really scared. I'm not close to my mother and I don't really have anyone to talk to about things like this.....My boyfriend says that I'm not, Yes I trust him but the past day or so I been stressing out alot about this situation. Especially today now that i didn't get my period.....Im really scared and I dont want to be pregnant, I dont want my mother getting mad at me and I want to finish school, get a good home and job before I ever think about having a baby! Someone please reply soon.. :(

Hi hi,

It's very unlikely that you will get pregnant having sex that close to when your period is due.  The egg is not viable and you are at your lowest fertility.

Day 1 is when your period starts.  Normally you ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  48 hours after ovulation the egg dies.  Note: sperm can remain viable for about 5 days.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.....still no period tho.. :(