My girl was due on Saturday it's Wednesday and she hadn't gotten her period yet. We had unprotected sex onfriday the day before she was due. Idk what to do they day before she was due she said it felt like she was going to get her period (cramps and lower back pain.what she usually feels like a day before her period.) idk what do to I'm am also 17 and shes 15. We are both scared to tell our parents although I've been told that it can be normal for a female to go a couple days late , but what should I do ? We want to keep it on the down low because we aren't sure if it's an exact answer. Please can someone gve me some more info ? God bless

Hi Jesus,

If you had sex on Friday and she was due on Saturday the it would be VERY unlikely that she is pregnant.  The timing is VERY poor, she would be at her lowest fertility.

Yes, she can just be late.  It happens.

Give it some time, hang in there.

How is the timing poor ? And thank you so much !

It's To Early To Tell So Give It Until She's Missed Her Period, Don't Stress It Alot Cause Everything Will Be Ok. If You Did Cum Inside Her Then She Probably Is But It's Just A Chance She Can Be.

Jesus, the timing is poor because that close to her period the egg is NOT viable - able to be fertilized.

She would normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of her cycle. The day her period starts is day 1. 48 hours after she ovulates the egg dies. At that point she can't get pregnant.

You had sex at about day 27.

I don't think she's pregnant.

Hope it helps.