Had sex with a condom so i was afraid f being pregnant took two first response tests 5 and 8 days after my period was due, both negative. I have no symptoms other than in the last two days i have urinated a little more than usual in small amounts but when i urinate it burns and when i wipe there is pink/red blood there was also drops of blood in my urine i am unsure as to whether it was spotting or a uti, blood is not in my underwear ONLY if i wipe after i urinate. My period is currently 11 days late, possibly due to being a little underweight if not pregnant. Have pictures of the blood on tissue if needed. Anyone know what this is? Am i pregnant or is this just a uti?

By any chance that you can see a doctor?/ were you guys rough? Hard fingering? , maybe his or your nails may have cut down there? , take another test a week later, worrying does changes to your cycle.