I was urinating blood two days ago. I have no pain or urgency, but I went to see a doctor and he did urine test. He found blood in the urine but the test came back negative for bladder infection. My right side has a little pain way down but nothing alarming. What could be the cause of blood urinating? I am 34 year old, female.

How long do you have this pain? Did you tell that to your doctor? When female is urinating the blood it can be due to infection, stones, non bacterial inflammation such as interstitial cystitis, bladder or kidney cancer or polyps or sometimes just unknown, rarely endometriosis and of course trauma to the kidneys or abdomen. I am not a doctor…I think you should consult an urologist about this. Take care

I totally agree with it. You should never left this untreated. Blood in urine treatment is very important, no matter what. Anyway, as soon as you see the blood in your urine, you should make an appointment with your doctor. Generally, burning or pain during urination and blood as well is typically caused by inflammation of the urethra or bladder. Inflammation in the vagina or in the region around the vaginal opening and as you know it can be painful when exposed to urine. Inflammation that results in burning or pain is usually caused by infection but also there are some other conditions that can cause it. I would never avoid doctor in this case. It is very important for you to see him, as a female, as a future mother. 

hi i am an 18 yr old female and jus currently started having sex. I had sex 7 times in a day the last time which was monday, throughout the week i have been fine but am now currently experiencing some problems when urinating. Firstly i feel i need to go a lot and when i do go only a bit comes out and i get this strange feeling, i have also seen a bit of blood on the tissue, should i be worried? or is this just a common case of starting sex?

Honey, go check that out with a doctor. It sounds to me like a bladder infection. Not necessarily something you got for having sex.

Another possibility is that she could be pregnant. Frequent urination happens during pregnancy, as well as slight bleeding due to implantation. I'd take a test.

The same thing that happened to her, is happening to me, Im around her age also, but i dont think I could be pregnat because of the period due. How can u get a bladder infection, during sex also?

i also got a uti from having sex just b4 christmas and i went to the nurse who did a urine sample.. she found i had a uti. a course of antibiotics should clear it up.. i am around the same age as both girls and i know you may not want to visit the doctor but all they do is take a urine sample n give you antibiotics..

over the last week i have had to urinate frequenyly.. again i went to the nurse this morning but she didnt find an infection this time so i dont know what the problem is..

but id suggest going to a nurse or doctor for a checkup..

I got a urinary tract infection some months ago; it was extremely painful and I only urinated blood and wound up in the hospital. It did get better after drinking cranberry juice and water, and after the antibiotics.

However, it recently came back again; when my boyfriend pulled out after intercourse, he find blood on his penis, I thought it might be my period but then dismissed the idea as I'd had a period only a week before, thought I thought it may have had something to do with me coming off the pill that day. But then I started to pee blood again. I kept drinking cranberry juice and am still drinking it and it has got better.

But I'm worried in case it might be something more serious? Does anyone know why this UTI keeps coming back to me and what I can do to prevent it?

I Get Infections all the time. I asked my Doctor why this kept happenning to me and he said it could be a number of things.
It could be from not urinating enough during the Day, Could be from Not urinating after sex or from wiping from back to front.
Some girls are more prone to Bacteria then others and when you urinate it is like you are cleansing your pipes..

Cranberry juice does help in the early states but if you leave it for too long your in trouble and it may turn into a kidney infection. Get the Antibotics if your in pain!!

I am going to be a Nurse in a few months. The best way to prevent recurrent Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's) is to urinate ASAP after sexual intercourse and to wipe well. Remember ladies, always wipe from front to back! Sometimes during sex bacteria from the anal area can come into contact with your urethra (pee hole) and this is typically the bacteria (E.Coli) that is found in a woman's urethra. When you urinate you are flushing out the bacteria that naturally lives in your urethra (pee hole). When this bacteria is not flushed out enough in a day you are more prone to UTI's because your urinary tract and bladder are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Those environments are warm, moist and dark - the ideal place to call "home". Also, drink plenty of water. From what I've learned recent research doesn't support the theory of drinking Cranberry juice to prevent UTI's. I want to say that is more to prevent kidney stones but I'm not 100% sure about that. The take home message here is to pee after sex, wipe front to back, drink plenty of fluids so that you pee (flush) your urethra out more and always wash your hands after using the restroom!

So my g/f lives outta state and she was a vergian b4 we got together and she havnt really had much sex but she came down here for 3 weeks and we have had sex atleast onces a day if not more

she is on the pill and we use condoms almost all the time

she recently start complaining about her bladder hurting while she pisses and has to go to the restroom alot more

she found out she has had alittle trace of blood in her urine and is very worried about it i have been tested b4 being with her and i have no type of sexual things as for her like i said she was a vergin she had no type of sexual partners in the past in her first one

any idea about the bleeding and the pains?

we are currently gonna go see a docter but maybe yall can help b4 we go

I am a student nurse and most of these problems sound like urinary tract infections. However, i noticed that some poeple have had blood in their urine and pain but when tested have had no infection present. This happened to me multiple times, and i finally had to go see a specialist. It turned out to be thrush in the urinary tract. Thrush is normally contracted in the vagina, but the infection can sometimes make its way into the urethra (passage from the bladder to the outside of the body) In all cases you should see a doctor, but if they have no idea why there is blood, pain etc try an over the counter thrush TABLET and see if that clears it up. Tablets are the only thing you can use in these cases as you cannot treat the problem with the creams as it isnt possible to reach the infection source. Hope this helps.

Hello, I went out on Saturday night and consumed a large amount of alcohol, I do not go out very offtern and this is the first time since June!!

I woke up on Sunday needing a wee as normal but I noticed after I bled a little! I didn't think anything of it at first but today is Wednesday and I'm still bleeding after having a wee. It's not alot and I'm not in any pain but I'm just concerned!!

I am 19 female and I'm losing weight at the moment, not related to
that?

Thanks

and what was wrong? the samething happend 2 me...