Ive had pains for the past two days that I usually associate with a urinary tract infection. I seem to get these symptoms once every other month or so, frequent urination but only a small bit, the feeling of needing to "go" longer to no avail, burning sensations, etc.

Starting this morning I noticed blood on my bathroom tissue after urinating. I checked and surely enough there was a few drops of blood in the urine collected in the toilet. The next time I used the restroom the blood was there again and after urinating came terrible pain that lasted about 10 seconds. The pain seems to be right above my vaginal area and has continued everytime that Ive used the restroom today. There are still only a few drops of blood.

Otherwise I am fine. I dont have any pain throughout the day but do feel a little sick to my stomach and a slight headache but that, I know, may totally have nothing to do with this.

I dont have health insurance so Im hesitant to plunge into a huge bit of debt but Im also kinda scared here. Ive read that this could be anything from something that could pass easily or it could be anything from gall stones to cancer.

Any ideas?

This same exact thing is happening to me. Did it go away on its own? its very painful. What was the cause?

I also had this problem. I was drinking different teas and some natural medications and for a while, it just goes away. But it always returns. So, I have decided to seek for real help and to see what blood in urine causes. There are so many different reasons of blood and even of the traces of blood in your urine. Even if you can hear that this usually is not a huge alarm, it can be, so if I were you, I would not let this to the case. I would do some research immediately to see what is going on. In my case, I had a kidney stone. It was really painful and that is why I saw those traces in my urine.

this same thing happens to me. what did you do about it? its realy painful at times.

I'm a 14 yr old female. I have been having sex for the past 8 months now and I have been having some problems. I sometimes get this really terrible feeling that I have to pee really bad. I go to the bathroom and I don't have to pee. The feeling doesn't .go awaw. And when I push really hard because it hurts, I get blood that comes out. I really can't tell my parents whats up but I need to find out why and exactly what is happening. I am almost positive that I am not pregnant. This pain sometimes comes the day after sex, but I wole up this morning and the pain was there and I have not had sex for the past few days. I was wondering if this could be associated with Herpes because I just recently found out that I could have been exposed to that. Repetedly

when i use the bathroom i cant only go a little bit, and i feel like i still have to go, but i cant. i have a pain just above my vaginal area, it starts right after i stop, and it only lasts about 10 or 15 seconds. then i have blood on the tissue but im not on my period and it only comes when i urinate. i also have urinate every 10 or 15 minutes and i feel like i have to go really bad. i have also been having pain when i first start having sex, after about a minute it goes away.

This is also happening to me, with the exceptions of sex doesn't hurt and it starts to intensely hurt just before I stop peeing rather than when I stop. It's not a burning feeling either.
It's such a pain!

the same thing is happening to me i am 15 and not to long ago i had sex with my boyfriend it hurt really bad when we were having sex ans it lasted forever so i guess it is rubbed raw but i am about to start my period and i have cramps but it burns when i pee and there are signs of blood i dont know what is going on i need help PLEASE!!!!

This is happening to me too and it's so annoying. I'm 16 and have never had sex so it can't be anything to do with this? It came on at the weekend and I needed to go to the toilet in the middle of the night which isn't usual, and I've also needed to ask to get out of class twice - today during a test. I'm bursting and when I go little comes and then there is blood and it's really painful. I have exams next week and I dont know what to do because I'm scared that I wil end up rushing out during the middle of an exam and fail. Please can somebody who has had it, and found out what it is, reply and tell me what to do.

you probably have cytitis or a bladder infection.  Drink lots of water and see if clears up in a few days.  If it doesn't clear up then you must see a doctor.  Many cities have clinics for teens and they don't tell you parents anything.:-)