I had unprotected sex with my wife last day of her period ends, then she took an emergency iPill within 24 hours, so now I want to know how much she is safe from unwanted pregnancy? Note: it was the last day of her period ends.

As I am slightly unsure of which end of her period you are referring to I will address both possibilities:
1.) At the end of her cycle (last day before period) - There is no risk.
2.) First day after her period ends: The risk here is all dependent on how long her cycle is. For example if she has a 28 to 30 day cycle and you have sex day 1 to 7 of her cycle, there is basically no risk. After day 7 the risk increases until after she ovulates somewhere between days 10 and 20.
As a general rule depending on cycle length, if you want to avoid pregnancy, avoid unprotected sex days 7 to 20 of her cycle. (If she has a 28 to 30 day cycle)

She took an emergency ipill within 24 hours after this is there any chance of unwanted pregnancy?