I fingered my gf on 28th day of her cycle with dry pre cum on my fingers and she took unwanted 72(emergency contraceptive pill) within 8 hours, the next day or the first day of her periods she bleed but that lasted for only one day. After one day, the bleeding stopped. Today is the 2nd day after her bleeding got stopped. What are the chances of her being pregnant?

Health Guru

If her period was due to start the next day then it wouldn't of been a fertile time.

What about bleeding which stopped after 1 day only?

Health Guru
That could be a result of the emergency contraception.

Thanks but still when can i expect next bleeding and will that be a withdrawal bleeding or just normal periods. And one more thing that when to take a pregnancy test for accurate result ?

Health Guru
No one can say because everyone reacts differently when using emergency contraception, as I said if it was on the 28th day of her cycle it would be past her fertile window, if her cycle is 28 days she would release an egg around the 14, sperm can live for up to 5 days inside the female reproduction system waiting for the release of the egg so that would make her fertile window run from day 9 to day 15 because once the egg is released it will only survive for around 48 hours if not fertilized.

All above that, is it true that she is not pregnant ? And what are the chances of getting pregnant with fingering and that too with dry pre cum on finger?

Health Guru
If it was full dry then the chances would be 0 as any sperm would die with nothing to swim in,