yesterday i was do sexual intercourse with my girl friend.. she said to me if someone do sexual intercourse with girl after her period session so she is pregnant very fast.. i'm not sure but maybe some quantity of my sperm is stay in her vagina.. but i'm not break her seal(when seal is broke then blood come from inside vagina and girl feel pain)..we do all intercourse in standing position..So whats your opinion she willbe pregnant or after one month her periods will continue or stop.. plz give me some suggestion also.. Thanks...

Hi Jawad,

The odds of pregnancy are about 1 in 5 when everything is "perfect."

She may not have pain or see blood when her hymen (seal) is torn.  It can be torn from normal activities prior to you having sex.  Having intercourse in the standing position will not prevent pregnancy.  Yes, your sperm will stay in her.

Use a condom!

Medic-dan
plz give me suggestions also how to remove the sperm affects.. because i'm not interested in my girlfriend pregnancy..

I'm very worried this time :(
help me plz

You can't remove the sperm. Use a condom next time.

Can you get an emergency contraceptive pill for her? It's all you can do at this point.

i can't do this thing next time..
if i use this pill so how many chances she will not get to pregnant?

You have 72 hours from when you had sex for her to take the emergency contraceptive. It is very effective but the longer you wait, the less effective it is.

No one can predict the exact odds of pregnancy.