my gf n me got cozy in last week of aug.i didn't wear condom n neither did she took any prevention.i didn't cum in..bt aftr the incident,she had those emergency pills(those r to b consumed within 72 hrs),,she missed her immediate periods by almost a month or so,,so we got worried...but finally she had them.

so we thought that it ruled out the possibilty of her being pregnant    now this month her periods r late again by a margin..so,,is there any chance of her being pregnant even now??what shud we do??

help us cuz we can't take chances of take it into public untill we r pretty sure abt. it>>

I wouldn't think she would be pregnant.
First, you didn't cum inside. Second, she took those emergency pills, right?

You don't reveal much about yourselves, or exactly what happened! How old are you both? Are her periods usually regular? Was her last period as heavy as usual? Where are you from? Are there any religious connotations? I presume that when you 'got cozy' you mean you had full penetrative sex. Have you had sex since?

It may be that her period is just late, but there is the possibility that the previous period was very light, and it could be that she was pregnant. Perhaps her periods are irregular. If she has only recently started menstruating, the periods might have not settled down.

A pregnancy test would give a very good indication as it is now over a month since the 'incident'

Hope this helps a bit, but more details would enable a more certain response.