Need help.. I had sex on 2nd Nov with my gf with protection and we both are sure that sperms do not get into her but on 4th Nov prega news shows negative results.. Is she pregnant??? If yes then what to do. Plz reply soon

Hi Manpreet,

It's too early to know if she's pregnant or not.  It takes time, at least two weeks, before a pregnancy test can detect a pregnancy.

She wouldn't even be pregnant yet - if she's going to be.  It is NOT immediate.

She needs to test using her first morning urine, her wake up pee.  Again, she needs to wait 14 days - at least to test and even then the tests aren't all that reliable.  False negatives are common testing early.

What did you use for protection?  Was it a condom?  If so they are VERY reliable when used properly - more so than an emergency contraceptive such as Plan B.

Hope it helps.

Yes I used a condom.. And also given her a pill after seeing the negative results.. What do you suggest sir/mam that she need to cheak one more time or everything is fine. Plz reply soon