I have a period chart letting me know when my next period is due and when im fertil and ovulating. Me and my bf have been having unprotected sex everyday since my last period with maybe one or two days that we skipped. He came in me everytime. We had sex everyday that i was fertil extcept the day before ovulation, but we had sex the morning of ovulation and the days after that. So now im wonderi.g what are the chnces ill be pregnant?

Im due to get my period tomorrow, but ive been light headed, a get nausea a few times a day. I get headaches at least once a day andi have little cramps that come and go.

There is a very high chance that you could be pregnant however sometimes when you want to be pregnant you can be looking for things to mean you are and really you are not.  unfortunaltely things like headaches and cramps and even nausea can be signs of oncoming period.  these are things you may not have noticed you get until you start trying to conceive.  The less pressure you put on yourself to get pregnant the better chances are if you are putting a lot of stress on yourself or worrying to much it may make it harder for you to get pregnant.  Best thing to do is start living like you could be meaning take really good care of yourself no drinking smoking etc... incase if you dont get your period on your scheduled day take a test if it does come up negative and still no period within a few days then retest again it may take a little time for your body to build up the HCG hormone in you body.  Hope this helps I am currently in the same position and know from experience what the wait is like.....good luck to you!!

it is possible you are pregnant sperm lives in the vaginal walls for 72 hours. but this is not always true. you also could be stressin so much and thinking that you are pregnant that you end up having signs. if you stop worrying about it then sooner you will have your period. after this you should use protection because kids are not all that they seem to be. they are hard to take care of and cost alot of money

She obviously wants to have kids which is why she is on the "trying to concieve" site children are blessings! And anybody who posts on someones hopeful question with negative feedback is just very sad. Yes you have an opinion, but don't troll on pages with people trying to have kids and tell them not to. Either you have never had kids or you didn't want the ones you have. I am hoping you have never had them because of your comment. Cause any parent who loves their kids wouldn't say things like that.
Thanks