okay so i had unprotected sex a week after i get my period but ive been having some symptoms dizzy vomiting , cramps, cravings . am i pregnant? help 

Hi Isabel,

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

I don't think you're pregnant.  Your timing, a week before your period to have sex was likely several days after you ovulated so the egg would not be viable.  You also said you had a period.  Was it a normal period?

You can always test, but wait at least two weeks (preferably three) after having sex for more accurate results.

hey my names karen . 
i had sex from the back with out a condom during the 2nd day of my period im really worried . i think i might be pregnant , i felt like throwing up this morning but didnt . im scared that the sperm went in my vagina even though we did not do it from the vagina . help please ! 

well it was a short period for 5 days and light i took a walgreens brand test came negative but i still have a feeling i am should i test again?

You can always test again.

Make sure to use your first morning urine as it is more concentrated - dark - and more likely to give you an accurate result.

You don't want to drink a lot of fluids - light urine. It dilutes the hormone the test looks for and you will likely get a negative.

Good luck.

well now this time i did it again unprotected and well now its 3weeks with out my period and now ive been throwing a lot and just sleeping and getting tired plus having some mood swings